There's more to marketing a home than sticking a sign in the yard. The Eckhoff Group offers a variety of marketing tools to give your home maximum exposure to the market.
The Eckhoff Group
The Eckhoff Group boasts nearly 100 years of combined experienced buying and selling Kansas City Real Estate. Winners of numerous awards, our team is committed to finding you the right home, knowledgeable enough to protect your interests and savvy enough to negotiate you the right price.
The excitement at Parkway Village is underway!
Construction at the hottest new subdivision in the Northland is underway now. You can see some of the floor plans at left. Don't wait and miss your opportunity to build your dream home during one of the best buyer's markets in history. We have several realtors to help you and several builders to build to your tastes. We can't remember a better opportunity for buyers than Parkway Village! Larry Eckhoff and the The Eckhoff Group are exactly what the name suggests: a team of Kansas City Realtors, each with honed talents in specific areas, and all commited to assisting you meet the challenges and make the right decisions for you and your family when buying or selling your home.
Why Market With Us?
1. MARKET ANALYSIS
- We will thoroughly inspect your home and outline all the significant features and upgrades.
- Determine the Fair Market Value of your property by researching a detailed written market analysis.
- Provide an estimate of the selling costs to show your net profit.
2. PROPERTY ENHANCEMENT
- Recommend repairs and improvements to sell your property for top dollar.
- Schedule and supervise the home enhancement program, with your approval.
- Review buyer feedback and suggest additional enhancement and repairs.
3. HOME MARKETING PLAN
- Review and submit accurate information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Schedule a professional photographer to take high quality digital photos of your property for the MLS and Internet web sites.
- Install a high-security lock box to facilitate showings (optional).
- Display your home to our sales staff and other agents by hosting a broker caravan.
- Promote your property by networking with ReMax Realty sales people and active agents from other companies.
- Create a custom color photo brochure outlining the key property features.
- Mail photo postcards to the executive offices and human resource departments of San Diego's top 100 companies.
- Install a for sale sign on your property.
- Mail just listed postcards to your neighborhood
- Feature your home on the extensively in print advertising and over the Internet.
- Send you a printed copy and a link to the MLS presentation for your approval.
- E-mail you links to all the Internet presentations for your approval.
- Visit your home weekly to check on showings and refill brochures.
- E-mail you direct feedback from other agents on all showings.
- Call or meet with you weekly to report on the activity and review market conditions.
- Provide regular updated written market reports showing the latest market activity.
- Constantly review our marketing strategy and adjust as needed to get your home sold.